Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to the user.
Additionally, Fast Forward reserves the rights to change its Terms and Conditions from time to time, without notice other than notice appearing on Fast Forward. Your continued use of Fast Forward will reflect your agreement to all revisions of the Terms and Conditions of Fast Forward.
Copyright and Trademark
Fast Forward and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Press Fast Forward LLC and are protected by national and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of Fast Forward.
Fast Forward and Press Fast Forward LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of third party websites.
Use of Fast Forward Content
Fast Forward may allow users to download parts of their copyrighted materials (“Fast Forward Content”). Upon downloading of Fast Forward Content, Fast Forward grants the user a non-exclusive right to view Fast Forward Content an unlimited number of times, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Press Fast Forward makes available to you for your personal use Fast Forward Content via a royalty-free, non-exclusive license. Press Fast Forward LLC retains all of the copyright in the licensed material.
Limitations of Fast Forward Content
Unless specifically stated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or otherwise assign any rights to the Fast Forward Content or any portion of it to any third party.
The user agrees that the use of Fast Forward shall be at the user’s sole risk. Fast Forward disclaims all warranties in connection with this website and your use thereof to the fullest extent of the law. Fast Forward expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Fast Forward makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of Fast Forward’s content or the content of any websites linked to Fast Forward and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- unauthorized access to or use of Fast Forward’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- errors in the contents or components of the service provided by Fast Forward;
- results that may be obtained from the use of the services of Fast Forward will be accurate or reliable;
- that the service provided by Fast Forward is free of viruses or other harmful components;
- personal injury or damage to property, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Fast Forward;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Fast Forward website;
- products or services as advertised or offered by any third party through the Fast Forward website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising.
- that the service will meet your requirements;
- termination of the service for any reason, at any time;
- that the quality of the service or information obtained by you through the service, will meet your expectations.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted in law, the user expressly understands and agrees that Fast Forward shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Fast Forward has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use of or the inability to use the service provided by Fast Forward;
Press Fast Forward LLC, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, shall in no event be liable to the user or any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through Fast Forward by any third party,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Fast Forward,
- any unauthorized access to or use of Fast Forward’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- content or conduct of any third party provided through the service of Fast Forward,
- unauthorized access to or disclosure or alteration of your postings, transmissions or data, errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fast Forward, its parent company Press Fast Forward LLC, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use and access to the Fast Forward website;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions contained herein.
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Fast Forward website.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted by this website you may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or gain access to any resource, contained on this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You and Fast Forward agree that any dispute arising between us will be resolved through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. You and Fast Forward hereby waive your right to a jury trial of any dispute we have that is subject to this arbitration agreement. Neither party may bring a claim against the other as a class action.
This arbitration agreement will be interpreted broadly and will encompass all disputes between you and Fast Forward, including but not limited, to claims relating to the relationship between you and Fast Forward, your use of Fast Forward, and any advertising or content of Fast Forward, regardless of legal or equitable theory.
Any civil action, claim, dispute or proceeding arising or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to final and binding arbitration, before a single arbitrator, the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) held in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Both parties will select the arbitrator, and if they cannot agree within thirty days after the arbitration notice is served, then AAA will select an arbitrator.
The arbitration will be based entirely on the written submissions of the parties and documents submitted to the arbitrator, unless the parties agree or the arbitrator orders otherwise.
Unless you and Fast Forward agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not join your claim(s) or Fast Forward’s claim(s) with any other claim, and may not preside over any representative or class proceedings.
This agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- The personal information that Fast Forward collects;
- How Fast Forward collects your data;
- How Fast Forward uses your collected data.
The Personal Information Fast Forward Collects
Fast Forward will collect your name, email address, and school that you attend or wish to attend.
How Fast Forward Collects Your Data
Fast Forward will collect this data upon request.
How Fast Forward Uses Your Collected Data
Fast Forward will use this data to send you updates about new information on Fast Forward and additional information about services Fast Forward intend to provide.
Fast Forward users that visit third party websites are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions of the third party websites. By using Fast Forward, you release Fast Forward from any and all liability for your third party access. Fast Forward hopes the user uses their full discretion when venturing off of Fast Forward to visit third party websites.
Visiting Fast Forward or sending emails to Fast Forward constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically, via email or on Fast Forward, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Comments and Concerns
This website is owned and operated by Press Fast Forward LLC at www.pressff.com.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting Fast Forward.